I got it a bit wrong….
I was camping in the Lakes last weekend (post to follow soon) and if you thought it a good idea to follow my guide on adding guys to the Frontier Stove Flue, don’t.
One of the rubber lumps I used to insulate the guy line from the wire that is connected to the flue broke.
Nothing bad happened, but having only used them for a week previously (in May) it’s not great that they are failing already.
I will come up with something else, probably next year now, which I hope will deal with the issues of packing and the guys coming undone. Sorry if anyone has had this failure after following my guide.
- Adding edge poles to a bell tent
- Using a Gränsfors Bruks Small Forest Axe to cut up a big tree
- PhotoIRmote CableMod for Olympus RM-UC1
- Wood Grenade
- EGR Delete on a Chrysler PT Cruiser CRD
- PT Cruiser CRD error code P01A4
- Air lock in home made EWP system
- No more butterflies
- Add a bleed point to your car radiator
- Build your own electric water cooling pump system