In my last post I mentioned (several times) a bespoke bleed point on my car and that I was forced to install one after I broke the old one, well here (in pictures) is how I built it.

Also as said in my last post it suffered some damage when the car overheated. In fact when I went to bleed the system a few days later the hose fell off in my hand.

And then I dropped it and it got stuck in the radiator fan.

I cut my hand getting it back.

Embarrassing, but luckily it didn’t leak out (as long as the radiator cap was on) because the pipe was so small. I fixed it by bolting it back on, fixing in place with some fast acting adhesive (a generic brand cold weld) and then covering in a huge amount of silicone to close up any remaining gaps.